Tips for making Fiverr a real source of income?

I decided to give Fiverr a try about 2 1/2 weeks ago just for fun. I have some unique talents and I thought it would be cool to do some random creative projects, but I got more than I bargained for. In less than 3 weeks I have now completed more than 100 gigs! I have been blown away by the response of the community and the opportunities FIverr has presented for me. Now, I’m looking at things from a whole new perspective. I now see that this could be a real source of income one day soon, if handled the right way.

Can anyone out there, that uses Fiverr as a major source of income, comment on the transition from “this is fun” to “this is a real opportunity to earn income”? How did you expand your reach? What helped you take things to the next level? Tips, or advice?

Much thanks!

I joined Fiverr just before Christmas and now have been on for two months. When I joined, I thought it would be something I might make a few bucks on, or possibly nothing at all. But, within two days, orders started to pour into the list and now I am beginning to look at Fiverr as an opportunity for financial freedom. I so-far have only offered writing gigs and those who I have worked for have come back to me requesting further work on their websites and books. A few even approached me offering jobs. It has been an amazing experience and I have have greatly enjoyed watching the videos people create and seeing all the talent on Fiverr. The best part is I am constantly learning and growing. :slight_smile:

100% rating is important! Great job by the way!!