Fiverr Community Forum

Tips for my gigs

Hey, anyone know any ways I can boost my gig?
Thanks

• BrightMinty
1 Like

You design logos?

Your gig image doesn’t have any examples on and you haven’t added either of the other 2 gig images you could.

Copied from your gig description:
If you enjoy your product, make sure to leave a 5 star review (Or lower depending on how you enjoy it) A watermark will be added so you can’t steal the images and I’ll send you the unwatermarked image when the order is complete.

All of what you’ve said there is against the ToS. You can’t mention reviews anywhere, and your final delivery has to be sent without any watermark - Fiverr adds their own anyway.

Added - you’ve given your Twitter handle in your profile - not allowed I’m afraid.

5 Likes

What do you mean? I am confused

In addition to what @smiler3d advised make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

2 Likes

All I can see on your gig image is bits of text - nothing that could be described as a logo - unless I’m missing something?

1 Like

My gig is not for logos, its for images I changed that yesterday, did it not change?

The title says “I will draw you a logo” and the rest is a bit of a mess really!

2 Likes

So It hasn’t updated?

I refer to my previous post. Will leave this with you.

2 Likes

Why don’t you show some example images then? I’m sure your potential buyers would love to see some.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay I guess hopefully I can go well