Fiverr Community Forum

(Tips For New Seller) How I got my gig to the first page

Hello New Seller,

Like everyone else, I was posting about how to get my gig on the front page and wondering when I would get the job. I successfully completed three orders in seven days.

How will Gig come to the first page?

• Share your gig on all social media
    1) Linkedin
    2) Twitter
    3) Instagram
    4) Pinterest
    5) Facebook
    But LinkedIn and Twitter are the best to share because from now on you will get buyers.

Thanks

8 Likes

everyday,i share my gig on my twitter account.and instragram account.but i have no order

@brandlogo50
Do you get buyer requests?

1 Like

I think, Social media niche base network may be best solution for that. Here may be help niche base group.

3 Likes

Thank you… I hope it’s work better.

2 Likes

That is not at all how it works. There is absolutely no point in sharing your gig on social media, unless you already have a following of clients there. Then in some cases it makes sense to let them know you are now available on Fiverr, but even then you also need something to make it worth their while ordering from you through Fiverr and not directly.

Please, for the love of god, do not mindlessly spam social media with links to your profile. It doesn’t help anyone, yourself included.
It is very unlikely to have anything to do with your gig ranking.

2 Likes

Hi,
How do you share your gig? I mean how do you reach your potential buyers?

2 Likes

You are right. I’m agree with you.

1 Like

In some cases it will work but not dependable on social media.
First you make your gig impressive and professional then there is chances iam also trying…

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this… :blush:

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble, but social media has little if nothing to do with gig ranking.

The reason why you were on the first page for a little while is due to Fiverr’s own gig rotation. You most likely don’t have a lot of orders, so Fiverr automatically pushes gigs without orders in front to have a chance. That’s all there is to it…

3 Likes