Fiverr Forum

Tips for new sellers part 2....title, tags, keywords

Welcome to all new sellers! Fiverr is an amazing place and I wish you great success here!

I thought I would start writing posts to try and help all those enthusiastic new sellers who just want to know how they can be successful. Here is my second post. So, a little about myself…

I started my life on fiverr back in August 2014. I wasn’t sure whether I could be successful, but I was itching to give things a go. I’m not one of those sellers who has managed to buy a house or a car with the proceeds from my sales on fiverr (more’s the pity) but I have been successful and have made a few thousand dollars on the platform. I provide proofreading, editing and writing services on fiverr

My second tip is….

Use your title and tags to attract more customers to your gigs and get your gig higher up the listings!

When you are creating a new gig, make sure that you use the title and tags to draw a larger audience to your gig.

How do you do this?

Well, first of all, make sure that your title is unique, that it describes your gig exactly. Think…if someone was looking for your service, which words would they type into the search bar? Use these words in your title.

These keywords should also be used as tags. Take care, as you are only allowed five tags. Make these work for you!

Finally, make sure that you write a good description which also uses these keywords.

Well that was my second tip…I’ll be adding tips periodically. I hope that my posts help somebody out there! Have a great day!

thank you for sharing :smiley:

This is spamming the forum and will get you into trouble with the moderators. You are only allowed to post links by making your own post in the category My Fiverr Gigs.

Thank you for sharing your second tip. I am new seller, eagerly waiting your next tip and will follow you.

Nice Articulated having some useful guidelines.
Thanks for share.

Regards

Haider