Tips for newbie and pessimistic sellers

sherkhanshani

Hi guys, i want to share my experience mostly mistakes that i did and still get buyer. The point of this post is just to show you how Fiverr trying there best to be the top of there game and people who think thing isn’t working
well it does.

My limits,
I already have a day job and i can only give 4hrs a day.
I can’t or don’t want to post my gig to other social sites because it’s too much work.
I only want to give my service and earn money.
So this is me and i tried every other freelance websites and didn’t get a dime.

Fiverr,
I sign up in Fiverr and didn’t know how things work. The best thing about fiverr is you don’t need to find buyers they come to you so i got the buyer. (note: the gig should be unique or well made)

My mistakes,

1. As i mentioned before i didn’t know how Fiverr works so my first gig was late and the job was realistic anatomy just like reference image which takes 7 to 10days. It was $5 and as much as i want still i couldn’t do it.
  2. I have so many messages and i didn’t reply to anyone and when i does i leave some of it.
    Now i know we should quick reply and no no to late delivery.

Unique vs average Gig
If you have unique gig and you just started in Fiverr they will help you as much as they can. I did so many mistakes and still i get the buyers.
But
if you have a average gig or the gig that are so many then you must post your gigs in social media and find buyers in buyer request section. Quick reply and no late delivery.

Optimistic and be positive
This one is not only for fiverr work but in your daily routine. always be positive and you will see the result.

Remember you still have your 15 seconds of courage left.
Thanks for reading this,
Shani

Hello, I am a new buyer. Please explain this to me as I saw it referenced in another thread. If I now understand correctly, a seller has a limit on getting 10 buying offers per day? This may be why I can’t get sellers to respond to my requests! I have messaged 5 sellers about their work, and only 1 has responded to me.

yes a seller can send 10 offers per day to buyer’s requests. Tip - each request gets dozens of offers. So always refresh the page and be one of the first few to respond.
And don’t worry - one seller could send 100 requests and just get 1 response, another could send 100 and get 10, another could send 200, and only get a response from one buyer after having sent 200… and that buyer could end up being a repeat customer. It is different for everyone.
(hmm just went to ur profile and it shows “no gigs to display” - is something wrong with my internet, or is that true?)

• 8 months later...

Hello, I am a new buyer. Please explain this to me as I saw it referenced in another thread. If I now understand correctly, a seller has a limit on getting 10 buying offers per day? This may be why I can’t get sellers to respond to my requests! I have messaged 5 sellers about their work, and only 1 has responded to me.

no it is not like that many top rated sellers have set their order limit. but most of time is time issue because of different regions. and some sellers make account and work as part time so they don’t give 100% attentions to messages. only some of sellers do full time freelance work on fiverr

Can someone check my profile and gigs and tell me if am doing sth wrong? new on fiverr

no mostly no one tell you but you have to compare your gig with your competitors and me changes in your gig so client will contact you.

buyer requests are showing just for a limited time period then disappears automatically, why?

mostly buyer set their post expiry time that’s why it happens and they don’t relay on post they also contact sellers directly so they can get their job done ASAP.

Guest gabbyseunagal

You really have to give Fiverr a lot of time, devotion, and attention in order to succeed on this platform.

On 5/7/2017 at 3:33 AM, gabbyseunagal said:

You really have to give Fiverr a lot of time, devotion, and attention in order to succeed on this platform.

yes Indeed

cgiartist

Thanks for answering these question. I didn’t activate my notification and got lost in time but it’s good that you answered these question now. 

Archived