*From my own knowledge, I have given some opinions below:
- See at least 10 gigs in your category and collect the correct keyword. Write a professional description. a to z How did they give the description, how did they maintain the prize, this means don’t copy exactly.
- Take the help of any professional if you need to spell I-Caching.
- Put all the collected details in a text editor and submit slowly. Jane does not need to be edited a second time.
- Try to stay online for a long time.
- If you give 5/6 gig at the beginning, you can get frustrated. Submit 1/2 professional gig.
- Which is the most important skill to keep growing
I have expressed my personal opinion, if you like it, you can accept it, I hope it will come in handy.
Here my gig link wishes you rate it. - https://www.fiverr.com/share/xkNAEx