Fiverr Community Forum

Tips for Seller! This is not Proper Way to Sell A GiG. Please Avoid This Way to sale a GiG

Since last one week. someone thread me to buy his or her gig through my different website contact form. I don’t understand is they are sale gig or they have other intention. I share their message at the below for all of your kind information and specially Fiverr team. All of you, highly request please don’t take this way to sell your gig

"
Subject: special order for you my friend

Message Body:
I send spam backlinks to your website and now I request that you order my gigs to remove them. If you do not order, I send more spam backlinks to destroy your site. You understand me? Please order now from https://www.fiverr.com/****** and let’s be friends. Friend, you need to learn to support each other. $100 is nothing to you bu!

Subject: you have been negative SEOd

Message Body:
Hi friend, today I am offering some good SEO services. I want to make you an offer: you purchase one of my gigs or I will negative SEO your site by sending spam backlinks. I have sent 20 spam backlinks to your site so please order this gig to remove them https://www.fiverr.com/****! I hope you make the right choice friend! I ask because I need money to support my family. I hope you understand."

Mod Note: Links removed. Please see forum rules.

2 Likes

You’re not alone!

4 Likes

Please edit the screenie & post to remove the contact details and usernames.

4 Likes

I did not worry about that message. I just want to inform Fiverr Team such that they can take proper action.

1 Like

They knew about it 3 days ago and the accounts etc. have gone.

It’s all sorted I think. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please can you remove your screenshot? Thank you!

2 Likes

The thread that @offlinehelpers first posted was from one of the Fiverr team members. The rest of us are mostly sellers not Fiverr team members. :wink:

2 Likes

I find this very funny :laughing::rofl::joy:

1 Like

It seems like the accounts in question have been removed.

3 Likes

This message is flag, +++!!!+++++

Well, I gave you the heads up 37 minutes ago.

The Community flagged your post because it broke the forum guidelines.

3 Likes

Before post here, I have send a ticket to fiverr team, they still now they did not any response. So how can I protect my self?

Please read the thread linked at the top of the thread from Fiverr staff.

2 Likes

To protect yourself just don’t reply back and they will move on and report them to the trust and Safety team.