Fiverr Forum

Tips for sellers | cry babies tips

if a customer orders anything from you say ( image ) or ( video )

add ( water mark ) on them add the water mark in way so they cannot edit it and remove it.

if customer orders ( audio ) or ( voice over ) then add

AudioLock , audio jungle just water marking for audio files.

if customer orders anything that involves ( text ) then

take a snapshot of the written work and water mark it , do not send the full script just enough for them to review.

TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS 10000000000000000% ATTACH A SAMPLE WATER MARKED FILE LET THEM REVIEW IT , ONCE THEY SAY ITS ( OK ) <<<<<<<<<<<<<< SEND THEM THE FINISHED WORK.

THIS IS THE MOST BEST WAY YOU CAN FIGHT AGAINST THOSE CLOWNS AND YES IT WORKS I USE IT ALLWAYS , AND IF AT ANYTIME THEY COMPLAIN YOU JUST TELL THEM ( SORRY MATE ) YOU SAID ITS OK , THATS IT FINAL BYE BYE.

FOLLOW THIS SHIT AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEMS.

================================================

ALSO ONE MORE THING I WILL ASK ALL SELLERS TO DO , WHEN YOU SEND THE FINISHED FILES DONT BOTHER ASKING CUSTOMERS FOR GOOD REVIEW , IF YOU ARE FOR REAL AND YOUR WORK IS , THEN YOUR WORK WILL TALK FOR YOU ,

JUST SEND THE SIMPLE TEXT WHICH I ALWAYS USE ( HERE YOU GO ) PRESS SEND SIMPLE AS DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THAT DAT

WATCH THE 5 STAR AND GOOD REVIEW FLOW IN.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BEGGING ITS NOT WORTH IT

Great Stuff … it will really help.

Thanks for the idea. That’s a big problem for me tooo. Some people get the work done and cancel the order. And some people don’t leave feed back. I’ll try this method.