Tips For Solo Ads Buyers

Buying solo ads is one of the fastest and cheapest ways to get targeted traffic to your offer. Unfortunately there are many wannabes and scammers who will send you questionable traffic and run with your money. Here are 4 tips to help you find reliable solo ad providers.

1. Buy a small amount of clicks for test purpose. If you’re dealing with a solo provider for the first time, always opt for small amount of clicks like 50 or 100 clicks, for testing purposes. If the solo ad delivers good results, you can always buy bigger packages later on.

2. Ask lots of questions. Before buying a solo ad, contact the solo provider and ask them some questions, such as: How did you build your list? What kind of offer is suitable for your list? What is the percentage of tier 1 clicks can I expect if I buy from you? Do you have sales page? Do you have a testimonial or someone that can vouch for you?

3. Look for “Red Flags”. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is. Use your gut instinct and don’t buy if you spot some of these bad signs from a solo ad provide.Best case scenario they will send you legitimate but low quality traffic that is a waste of your money. Worst case scenario, well, they simply disappear with your money, leaving you bitter and frustrated.

4. Use a trusted solo ad marketplace. Solo ad marketplace can help you weed out bad solo provider and save you a tremendous amount of time. Happy solo ad hunting.

Nice piece of advice here,

Sheriff’s Note: Please place Your Gig Promotion in the MY FIVERR GIGS section. Stop spamming the Forum.