Tips for your Fiverr Gigs Specially for beginners

aliraza_23

WOW!! Really? I even liked your post before I realized it was stolen.

I was impressed and even checked out your gig as I am in the market for voiceover sellers!

Well, that’s 3 minutes of my time I’ll never get back. 😞

I think it’s ok to repost helpful information from a outer source until the original source is credited. But on the other hand using links in the OP can be taken as spam. So, something like - “Article credit goes to - XYZ” may be fine. (Though I am not sure)

WOW!! Really? I even liked your post before I realized it was stolen.

I was impressed and even checked out your gig as I am in the market for voiceover sellers!

Well, that’s 3 minutes of my time I’ll never get back. 😞

Yeah same here… I am always looking after for good quality voice over artist. The thing that surprised me was he is a beginner (in terms of profile/reviews, not when he joined) How can he give those VALUABLE tips when he need it most to grow his profile and see whether these tips work or not.

I think it’s ok to repost helpful information from a outer source until the original source is credited. But on the other hand using links in the OP can be taken as spam. So, something like - “Article credit goes to - XYZ” may be fine. (Though I am not sure)

information from a outer source until the original source is credited

Totally agree! The link doesn’t have to be posted just credit to the original author.

If it had started with:

“Some useful information I found written by John Doe on the Academy or Quora worth repeating.”

I would have been good with that.

Archived