I have been on fiverr for quite awhile and I am doing very well. It is a great feeling to have orders in the queue!
Here is some advice…whether you want to take it or not is up to you
- Treat ALL orders with equal respect…whether its a 5$ order or a 50$ order…I treat all my gigs equally and always strive to deliver a top notch product.
- Communication is Key!..I answer every correspondence that comes in and I try to respond asap. I check my account throughout the day…pretty much all the time and answer questions or concerns as soon as I read a letter from a buyer. Never ignore a letter from a potential client or a current client…thats money!..and its rude.
- Cancelations happen…but I really try to fulfill all my orders. There are times I have to cancel, but I only cancel if I absolutely have to do it…
- Repeat business is good!..I am getting a lot of repeat customers these days and that is a great feeling. I attribute that to my offering a high quality service at a great price…always being on time…and having great customer service. If you are “nice” and respectful people will come back.
- Always deliver on time!..This is crucial…I live by the countdown clock and work other things in my life around it…many times I will put off running errands or even going out to have fun to make sure I am ALWAYS on time…I am a stickler for this.
- Modifications…these are a part of great customer service and I always work on these first. If I have any mods I do them immediately before getting to my other orders. Clients really appreciate a fast turn around time and they hate being ignored…rightfully so!
- Be clear in your descriptions…Be sure to include as much info as possible when it comes to your gig description(s) so there is no confusion…this way the customer knows exactly what he/she is buying and their expectations will be right on target.
Those are some of my seller tips…fiverr has been great for me…and I hope you have the same success!