Fiverr Community Forum

Tips from Buyers

Hi, Sellers,

I Happy to share here below how i got tips form my buyer.

My buyer give me a verse alignment for a full bible (O.T. and N.T.) like to do KJV format.

I start my work with buyer given input file, But the input file have some reference in Burmese language. We convert to word that texts are view like a box. At the time i informed to my buyer, he said to me find a solution and clear the issue.

I try my best to find the solution for a few hour, Finally i got the Solution (exact font) and embed, then the references are view clearly. I continue my work and provide a output (Additionally font file aslo) in on time delivery with accuracy.

My Buyer was so happy and he give me a 15$ Tips for my work.

My points: Good understating, Be honest, Buyers satisfaction is Must, on time delivery with accuracy.

Thanks
Ariel Matthews

15 Likes

wow congrats…

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting…

1 Like

Thanks…:slight_smile:

1 Like

this award for your patience, lot of thanks

1 Like

My buyers said that he will give me tips and asked for more work. I did his work and delivered. but he didn’t contact me since. not the tips he offered. Can i do anything on this matter?

Congrats for your Tips :smile:

No, you can’t. The buyer isn’t obliged to give you a tip.

Some buyers do that to scam new/inexperienced/naive sellers. Next time this happens, send them a custom extra to cover the cost of additional work. If they refuse to accept it, don’t do additional work.

3 Likes

No. When they say if you do something they will tip you that’s always a lie.

That is a very sleazy underhanded thing to say to a seller.

Thanks for your valuable comments. I am new. that’s why I had to face that situation.

Oooh Thats great dude! Many many congrates.