Thanks for the useful tips!

1 Like

thanks for your valuable time and this article

1 Like

Good n helpful advice. Thank you.

1 Like

@marinm_services
Thank You for this in depth analysis.
Will keep these things in mind the next time I send a buyer request.
It was really helpful especially the point that copy paste offers won’t work because buyers are looking for a personalized and request related offer.

1 Like

I agree, i’m new on fiverr and i noticed that most of buyers requests are simply ridiculous, (kind of offering 5$ and one day for creating a website), i know CMS can make life easier but for websites, there are lot of metrics to take in consideration to make a good website.

It’s like they are here to make jokes

2 Likes

I’m new here and i saw request twice and i feel i wasted my time

1 Like

As a new seller I’m following all of those points, but it bugs me that I generally only see 15 buyer requests a day, and at max two seem to be the kind of thing I can do. :frowning:
I wish there was a way to request a new buyer request, but at least none I see are from sellers.

FYI I am in the photo editing category.

2 Likes

Very good point or tips you share.

1 Like

@marinm_services Thanks for detailed information.
I have been on fiverr for a month now, I do exactly same thing, read, understand, type the offer and send.

But I have got only 1 order till now after 120 requests and that order is extending day by day as requirement was simple but client is asking for more and more work.

What do you have to say on this? Thanks

1 Like

Usually for every 10 buyer requests i do i get 2-4 people to message me back.
You need to be careful while accepting offers though, i usually try to not make mistakes while accepting orders, but recently i found a bad apple which completely ruined my chances of doing anymore buying request.
Though i still have around 9 more people who want to buy my services and 1 ongoing Gig.
It is kind of hard to get seen by Requesters, but if you do a great job at convincing then you will be able to get accepted a lot more times.

1 Like

The rate will depend on how strict you are. Atm, I get maybe 50%+ of the buyer requests I submit - but that’s because I only apply very rarely to projects I think would be a great fit. Most days there isn’t a single buyer request worth my time. Maybe 1 every couple of months or so.

3 Likes

I agree with you. Thanks for your information.

1 Like

this is extremely helpful!

1 Like

I perfectly agree with you, some buyers come up with a request of $5 for a book of 50,000 words, and it won’t be professional to take a whole lot of time to responding to their requests, as a newbie we try as much as we can to get good offers that will boost our profile, so you don’t expect someone to spend over 20 mins composing a request for an exotic $5 book when there are several requests on the queue.

2 Likes

@visualstudios
I go there so I use my 10 of the day, but it is usually to help. Like if someone posts he needs Word to PDF fast I send him a link that shows how to do that or PDF to Word I send a link on online PDF free transform services if someone needs bitmap to vector I send them tutorial how to put the bitmap in free Inkscape program and convert image into the vector by tracing. et etc.

But every now and then I see the “fishers” looking to exploit people, like this one guy today asking he needs UI design but he demands that as part of the testing we provide him with two samples of finished work before he places an order. For 5$. I could not resist and I responded with my offer priced 400$ and:
Hello. I will be happy to participate in your testing game. Please consider my offer. You pay as per my offer and I deliver the test results. OK? Just because Fiverr is filled with unskilled persons that do not give you the right to diminish them/us. Take your time and study portfolios and descriptions and select people who are close to delivering what you need, don’t fish for desperate souls.

1 Like

This is a very good article for a new seller. I’m new too in this market place but I don’t try to copy/paste. I always read buyer requests and then if I confirm I can do this job so I try to bid.
Thank you

1 Like

Helpful article… great.

1 Like

It’s really helpful to understand.
Thank you for your support for new sellers.

1 Like

I think I was clear and helpful, not?

2 Likes