In this present age, branding and advertisement is a very critical aspect of any business, program, events, podcast, shows etc
Its really frustrating when a buyer and seller cant seem to complete an order due to the fact that buyer isnt satisfied with a delivery.
On the other hand, the seller believes he has done a fantastic job and the buyer has no reason to request modification.
- Buyer needs to state the Industry which tthe jingle is intended for
- Buyer needs to provide a reference link to jingles he has heard in the past and liked
- Buyer needs to provide lyrics for jingle and reference link showing the style (either as song or as narration)
- Buyer needs to check seller’s gig for samples
- Seller must provide update to the buyer as much as possible before the final delivery
- Seller must send delivery with signature sounds as delivery and send the final file without signature sound after the buyer has accepted the delivery.
- Seller should deliver a quality job, i mean the best he could think of… This helps get a great review, rating, tip and return client.
Drop your comment about how a seller can avoid issues with buyers.