Tips on getting your gigs seen by potential customers

refugeek

My gig is converting very well so far, but without (the right) traffic, there are no customers…

So far I’ve been putting my work on a range of social media (facebook, twitter, tumblr, flickr - instagram and pinterest to a lesser extent), but without a lot of followers there, the exposure is limited.

These are the things I’ll be trying out next:

• posting on relevant external forums and putting my gig(s) in my forum signature;
  • setting up merchandise shops with a few print-on-demand services and linking to my gig.

Please share your tips: how do you get your gigs in front of more potential customers?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a new seller and I’ve just created my first gig. I hate to ask a dumb question, but how do you find the link to your gig? I know the link to my manage gigs and edit page, but I can’t see any place to find the URL for my gig where I would send people. I’m sure I’ve missed something simple. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I’m a new seller and I’ve just created my first gig. I hate to ask a dumb question, but how do you find the link to your gig? I know the link to my manage gigs and edit page, but I can’t see any place to find the URL for my gig where I would send people. I’m sure I’ve missed something simple. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Reply to @glorybee_1020: It’s not a dumb question! What I do is this:

Seller > My Gigs > Preview > Read More > Your Gig should now be opened. Copy the page link and send it to anyone! 😃

I don’t know if there’s another simpler method though lol

Oh I just noticed we both offer the same service 😃 I wish you good luck :slight_smile:

Seller > My Gigs > Preview > Read More > Your Gig should now be opened. Copy the page link and send it to anyone! 😃

Oh I just noticed we both offer the same service 😃 I wish you good luck :slight_smile:

Archived