Tips on having an outstanding experience with a Seller!

utsukushijoo

Hello there fellow fiverr users!

I am a seller and i thought about putting this here ! Since there are things that i see are required to have an amazing experience !

1- Good grammar :

When ever you start your discussion with a seller, make sure you spell things right, also punctuation and related things! As a seller it gives me the impression that the buyer is serious.

2- Being polite :

When the buyer is polite to the seller, it makes the discussion easier and more comfortable. For my own point of view, being polite with the seller, gives them confidence and they’ll be able to give their ideas more comfortably.

3- Asking for good rating : Last but not least, asking for a good rate, i see this as very good because you want to make sure your amazing experience is not wasted, because surely you both deserve it. As i always say at the end of a deal " A good rating is always appreciated " And i always do the same, with my buyer! Both sides will be happy with having good rates, right ?!

I hope my little tips helped you ! If you have any please suggest them down below in the comment, would love to hear some !

Have a nice day 🙂 !

I totally agree!

I especially love point #1. Proper spelling and grammar shows professionalism, but it also makes communicating more effective. I find instructions much easier to follow when I don’t have to wade through numerous typos, especially when dealing with design projects.

https://www.fiverr.com/ujonline/hold-your-sign-in-a-mughal-era-garden

cdnil0.fiverrcdn.com/photo3s/3785902/v2_680/DSC05114.jpg

I will hold your sign In a Mughal’s era garden…

Shalimar Garden is a Mughal garden complex located in Lahore, Pakistan.

History of Shalimar Garden:

The site of the Shalimar Gardens originally belonged to one of the noble Zaildar families in the region, well known as Arain Mian Family Baghbanpura. The family was also given the royal title of ‘Mian’ by the Mughal Emperor, for its services to the Empire. Mian Muhammad Yusuf, then the head of the Arain Mian family, donated the site of Ishaq Pura to the Emperor Shah Jahan, after pressure was placed on the family by the royal engineers who wished to build on the site due to its good position and soil. In return, Shah Jahan granted the Arain Mian family governance of the Shalimar Gardens. The Shalimar Gardens remained under the custodianship of this family for more than 350 years.

Small White Paper will cost: Only 5$

Color Chart Paper will cost: Only 10$

I can also make a video Review for your product only for 15$

Video length will be of 30sec…

If you want 1min video review that will cost you 20$ only.

For a Demo Video you can ask me but demo video will not be recorded in the Garden.

Fast Delivery in 1 Day cost 30$

I prefer not to have “outstanding experience” as I am tired of it. Don’t know how it became so popular but more than half of my recent reviews are “outstanding experience”… Seems like that “outstanding” word has no synonym in English language 😃

Archived