Tips on how to make my gig stand out

xanadulol

I have a gig in the Editing and Proofreading section which makes it hard for me to receive orders due to the sheer amount to people in that category. I have reduced my gig to the lowest price possible, shared my gig on the social media platforms I could and yet have received no orders. So I am wondering what should I do to make my gig seem more beneficial to a buyer than choosing another gig for the same price but with at least the assurance of quality. As far as I know, Fiverr doesn’t offer any coupons or sales but is custom orders something that I can use to give people lower prices? I want to offer more revisions than other sellers but don’t want to do it in a way that a buyer can take advantage of me to get free work. What would you recommend in terms of this?

This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/xanadulol/professionally-edit-and-proofread-any-text-to-your-desired-style

Please see (IMG) section, (DES) points 3, 4, and 7, and (FAQ) 1, 2, and 3.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Please see (IMG) section, (DES) points 3, 4, and 7, and (FAQ) 1, 2, and 3.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thank you for this post. Much appreciated!

Archived