Fiverr Forum

Tips on How to start as a Freelancer

I think that quality work and smart advertisement are the most important factors

1 Like

That sounds interesting. What do you use for advertisements?

@iconsolutions Very helpful and thanks for sharing your experience. Looking forward to hear more from you.
Sincerely,
IMAD

1 Like

No, you don’t advertise your gig. That isn’t how to get sales.

Marketing and advertising are very different things.

1 Like

Great tips, I will apply them. Thank you for taking the time writing them!

1 Like

It’s been my pleasure. Let me know if you need any other help.

thanks for the information

good job brother. Go ahead

1 Like

Thanks that’s rely help

1 Like

Useful tips, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thankyou, it’s been a pleasure, Let me know if you guys need any other help :slight_smile:

Now that is very informative! Gotta apply some of the tips you wrote my man. Thanks a lot!

wow great information

This article is so useful for me. I have only created my first gig yesterday. I am definitely going to create a video for my profile.
@iconsolutions would you have some time to take a look at my gig and let me know what to improve? It would mean the world to me.

hi sure. send me your link.

Very informative. The only thing is I can’t do a video since my apartment is small, cramped, and the lighting is terrible. That being said, the rest of this looks doable. Thank you for the post, I hope your business continues to grow

Lots you can do for lighting, though!

I have terrible lighting, but I put lamps to both sides behind my camera and in front of it and make sure the camera is level with my eyes. It works wonders!

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Very helpful :blush::blush:

Thank you for your important Suggestions

Thank you for this! Yes, the best thing to do is to know your market and your competitors :slight_smile:

1 Like