Fiverr Forum

Tips to enhance my profile

I don’t know where to put this this so I’m putting it here.
Anyway I just wanted to know in what ways I can improve my profile,
Like what info should I put in?
Is it good enough or do I need to make it longer?
Here is my profile:(Please critique)
https://www.fiverr.com/millulri

Thank you!!^V^)/

Dear Maxine:

This post probably fits better in the “Improve My Gig” section of the Forum.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: On the one hand, it’s cool to showcase your art with a cartoon; on the other hand, this character does not look like you at all. I’d suggest at the least a character based on you. You might also try using a straightforward photo of you. A/B Test to see which way works better for you.
Your log line: You’ve gone for a non sequitur. I’d suggest something with more key words. Be sure to add spaces where needed, like after commas.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hello! I’m skilled at drawing cartoons, especially those of the cute variety. I can draw comics, as well. I hope to be of great service to you! -Maxine Wilson

I don’t know what these are supposed to represent: “^^

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

I don’t know why you have only 2 images in your “bust shot” gig, or why the second character is a full body shot. This will probably confuse your Buyers.

You need to beef up your gig descriptions. You may want to hire a copy writer.
You can use your pdfs to provide 3-page comic samples. You don’t make it clear just what you’re providing. I suggest you read Scott McCloud’s Making Comics and explain just what parts you’re willing to do. Example: you have lettering in the sample you provide.

In general, you should spell out any acronyms the first time you use them, and capitalize the acronym. Example: “Safe for Work (SFW)”.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Ahh…Thank you!
I do that as soon as possible!