Tips to get first sale on my new gigs?

romyb257

Hello,

I’d appreciate if someone could take a look at my newly created gigs and suggest feedback on how to improve it.

Here are my gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/romyb257
Feel free to choose one that is most relevant to you and give me some feedback on it.

I was last on Fiverr in 2014 and I have returned with more skills and knowledge to bring to the platform.

Thanks

Dear Romy:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Run down the Improve My Gig Checklist ( 'http://forum.fiverr.com/t/improve-my-gig-checklist/84987` ). You’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, right?

If I started on this checklist for you…
Smiling in profile Image … NO
Professionally dressed in profile image … Not in portrait for SEO gig
Video in gigs … NO
YOU Appear in your video … NO
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/ten-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-create-trust-and-get-sales/165711`
Optimum use of Key Words … NO
Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling (try the Grammarly extension for your browser) … Is your target audience British, International, or US? You’re using British spelling.
Professional-quality copy in your gig description …
3 images in Live Portfolio that are custom to this gig and not just pulled from the web …
Read the Fiverr Terms of Service …
Able to point the Buyer to Appropriate Resources to Minimize Miscommunication / Cancellations …
Able to Communicate Clearly with Buyers …

Past experience doing WHAT at the BBC?
Hopefully, you’ll make a sale quick, so it doesn’t show that your last sale was over 2 years ago.

You simply don’t have enough reviews at this point to start all your gigs for at least $10.

You provide no word count for your $10 basic bio. Until you raise your Fiverr street cred, I’d suggest that your basic package be 250 words for $5.

Appearing in your videos will help you tremendously, because at this point, how can Buyers know that you’re really Romy Grace and not some random person stealing Romy Grace’s identity?

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. If you could convince Romy Grace to point to your Fiverr Profile via Twitter, Huffington Post, and other social media sites, then you should be golden, assuming Romy Grace is a good blogger and has a strong social media following.

P.P.S. Maybe tweet: “I’m the real Romy Grace and you can find me on Fiverr, not to be confused with all the fake Romy Graces on Fiverr. Will the real Romy Grace please stand up, please stand up?”

P.P.S.S. If you’re the real Romy Grace, you’ll appreciate me lookin’ out. If you’re not, you might get mad. In which case, either, you’re welcome, or I’m sorry if you’re offended.

Dear Romy:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Run down the Improve My Gig Checklist ( 'http://forum.fiverr.com/t/improve-my-gig-checklist/84987` ). You’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, right?

If I started on this checklist for you…

Smiling in profile Image … NO

Professionally dressed in profile image … Not in portrait for SEO gig

Video in gigs … NO

YOU Appear in your video … NO

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/ten-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-create-trust-and-get-sales/165711`

Optimum use of Key Words … NO

Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling (try the Grammarly extension for your browser) … Is your target audience British, International, or US? You’re using British spelling.

Professional-quality copy in your gig description …

3 images in Live Portfolio that are custom to this gig and not just pulled from the web …

Read the Fiverr Terms of Service …

Able to point the Buyer to Appropriate Resources to Minimize Miscommunication / Cancellations …

Able to Communicate Clearly with Buyers …

Past experience doing WHAT at the BBC?

Hopefully, you’ll make a sale quick, so it doesn’t show that your last sale was over 2 years ago.

You simply don’t have enough reviews at this point to start all your gigs for at least $10.

You provide no word count for your $10 basic bio. Until you raise your Fiverr street cred, I’d suggest that your basic package be 250 words for $5.

Appearing in your videos will help you tremendously, because at this point, how can Buyers know that you’re really Romy Grace and not some random person stealing Romy Grace’s identity?

Good luck,

Blaise

P.S. If you could convince Romy Grace to point to your Fiverr Profile via Twitter, Huffington Post, and other social media sites, then you should be golden, assuming Romy Grace is a good blogger and has a strong social media following.

P.P.S. Maybe tweet: “I’m the real Romy Grace and you can find me on Fiverr, not to be confused with all the fake Romy Graces on Fiverr. Will the real Romy Grace please stand up, please stand up?”

P.P.S.S. If you’re the real Romy Grace, you’ll appreciate me lookin’ out. If you’re not, you might get mad. In which case, either, you’re welcome, or I’m sorry if you’re offended.

Thank you, some really useful feedback there which I will take on board. 👍

Archived