Tips to get orders and a WordPress Gig

logitric

Hello Community! How it’s going?
I’m an experienced web developer but a new seller on Fiverr. I would like to know things about how can I get success on Fiverr get more orders. And a bit about my GIG from experts. I’ve just created my gig, so it would be your kind if you can check it out and give your opinions.

Here is the gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/99DoKD

-Regards

Welcome

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you for your time. I have checked those tips. I just wanted to know what seniors have to say about it

also, I want to know expert’s opinions about my gig

You state in your FAQ that you offer unlimited revisions, but that doesn’t match your packages. Probably should fix that.
Your gig image implies that you make the design compatible on multiple platforms, but you make no mention one way or the other in the gig or FAQ.

See also (DES) point 3:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

You state in your FAQ that you offer unlimited revisions, but that doesn’t match your packages. Probably should fix that.

Your gig image implies that you make the design compatible on multiple platforms, but you make no mention one way or the other in the gig or FAQ.

See also (DES) point 3:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Thank you so much for your time!

Archived