Fiverr Community Forum

Tips to Get Your First Fiverr Job Soon!

Hi again Fiverr Family,

Well, I know everyday new fivers are joining and expecting their first job. But competition is very tough these days and you really need to work hard to get your first job done. A new seller is rarely trusted and this is obvious because no one knows you! You need to gain that trust by building your strong identity. The first step to this is sending a proper buyer request. Take some time to read their requests, dont worry about the number of requests already gone to them because most of them are just stock templates which sellers send to them so those are useless in any way. You need to make them believe that you have read and understood already what they want, you can also add some questions and suggestions in your proposal. Your writing tone should be confident but not over-confident. Try to assume and mark the hours that you receive buyer requests, always try to be online on those times. Also try to be online as much as possible. And YES your english should be perfect while sending buyer requests. There are MANY more tips such as creating strong gigs, I will discuss again later. But for now you can visit my profile and have a look about how I have created my each gig https://www.fiverr.com/sabinasattar_17 :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Sabina

1 Like

As you are promoting your gig I have moved this to the correct category of My Fiverr Gigs.

I see you are a new seller from February this year and have 2 reviews from a repeat buyer.

Congratulations. You are on your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks I actually completed 3 orders till now but got 2 reviews because my that buyer was new to Fiverr so he had less knowledge on these thing. And my fourth order is running btw thats why I thought to share my genuine tips and experiences here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sabin thanks for explain your experience. but i want to know 1 thing that sometime when i send buyer request after that the buyer request left .in this case what i can do ?

Please let me know

1 Like

Hi, this is because buyer requests doesnt last long in your screen and its normal. If you have already sent your request; you can see that in your “sent offers” option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, this is because buyer requests doesnt last long in your screen and its normal. If you have already sent your request; you can see that in your “sent offers” option :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing Tips

1 Like