Fiverr Forum

Tips to get your first order

1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first.

1. If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect.

2. Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig.

3. If you are a beginner, you have to put your gigs’s price lower.

4. then you have to put an attractive image to your gig that will make your gig more professional and attractive.

5. And one thing you have to give your buyers best offers because if you are a new seller you have to focus on your ratings and reviews… not on money. you have to earn reputation first towards your buyers…okay

6. when you gets your first order you have to chat to your buyer first and there, you have to impress the buyer from your great communication because if your communication is good… you will get the order immediately.

Important tip..
~~you have completed your gig and has passed many days but you have not got any order…
Don’t worry your friend is here… your have to do one thing…
GO to your gig and click edit and here you see (Upgrade SEO) you have to put a suitable title here combine with some keywords…this will help you to rank your gig fast.

I hope this tips will help you. If you have any problem we can discuss on it here. We are not a strangers here, we are a family so Be positive and do your work …one day you will get your success.

Thanks for reading

38 Likes

Thanks for the advice…

5 Likes

My pleasure dear:innocent::innocent::innocent::blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @aayushagrawal92

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice …

3 Likes

Thanks for the advise

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

my pleasure, This is very helpfull

3 Likes

Wow, this is awesome, I don’t know how to appreciate you but I guess I will start by making good use of this information… thanks:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks for this important advice. It’s really help us a lot for gig ranking and get orders.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank a lot for your tip, but I have a question, please can you Answer it please?

I have 7 gig, I always received messages only on my 2 gigs, remaining 5 gigs impressions are more than 300 but I never received any message on these gig, can you help me please where is problem?

May I delete these gig?
or

How I can receive messages on these gigs too?

Thanks

4 Likes

this information is very helpfull bro thanks for giving this information.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing these amazing tips :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks dear , i am also not getting first order . I have created my gig almost 2 years ago but not worked on it , now i am active on this gig since july-2019 but after dong a lot of amendment in my gig , profile , i am still unable to get any single order. what’s wrong with my gig or profile i do not know.
Kindly guide me thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for all the information.

3 Likes

I have opened my gigs almost two months. I didn’t get any order yet. Can I edit my gigs description or images now ? Can you tell me, if I edit my gigs at this moment that will improve my conditions.

4 Likes

thank you :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks bro for all the information you give to us .

3 Likes

Great tips, Thank you so much.

3 Likes