Fiverr Forum

Tips to get your first order

Very creative and valued information that’s hit me to find the right way. Thanks for your suggest.

3 Likes

same here also buyer request not showing up so how we get the orders

3 Likes

My pleasure :)…

1 Like

My pleasure… definitely you will get an order soon…

2 Likes

Thank you for your valuable advice. I’ll Try to keep in mind always.

3 Likes

I think you have to work on the title and description of your gigs…and also on the thumbnail. And when you will be edit your gig so there is in the gig edit section you will receive the “SEO title” tab… there you have to put an perfect title …For example( I will design an exclusive business card) here the exclusive word is perfect. in the title we have to prove that we can do this job
perfectly and accuratly, so use these types of words in your title to make it looks good…okay… do these tricks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, you can edit your title, image and description. Click on edit gig and there you will find “SEO title” tab, In that tab you have to put an Amazing and attractive title. These will help you a lot for getting an order.

2 Likes

zoom out your browser…then you will be got the buyer request tab

1 Like

Most welcome :)…

1 Like

edit your title, image and description. Click on edit gig and there you will find “SEO title” tab, In that tab you have to put an Amazing and attractive title. These will help you a lot for getting an order.
[/quote]

1 Like

Anytime :)…

1 Like

great! Hope, you will receive your first order soon

2 Likes

Thanks brother , but i edited my title , changed my image and description too active SEO but still unsuccessful , i think i am not bidding properly or it is bad luck

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice.It is really helpful…

3 Likes

its not browser fault as i think but due to new seller there is restrications like that because some times its showing and some times not

3 Likes

Ok, I will try… Thanks for your response

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice…

3 Likes

It is really helpful…

2 Likes

Thanks for this helpful tips.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Sir

4 Likes