Tips to improving and getting my gig out in the open for potential clients

rizzeh

Hello,

To the experienced users on this website, how’d you start out, what was the process for you to be able to finally start raking in clients for your gigs.

Tips and opinions are appreciated. 🙂

Thanks!

We experienced users all started out in different ways. There is no one way to become experienced on this this site. My best advice is to make sure you have well-crafted, eye-catching gigs – for services you can actually complete to a high level of skill, and then take the time to market and promote those gigs to the target customers who need the services you have to offer.

If you want to be successful here – like myself or any of the other “experienced users” – you’re going to have to be willing to experiment until you find what works, be willing to work hard on something productive for your business every day, and understand that success will take time. You are not going to be successful today, probably not tomorrow, most likely not next week, and perhaps not even next month.

Success takes time, and lots and lots of hard, dedicated work. The moment you try to skip over these things and rush to the “I wanna be rich” mindset, is the moment you will fail as a seller. Just like a house, you have to build it before you can live in it. 😉

We experienced users all started out in different ways. There is no one way to become experienced on this this site. My best advice is to make sure you have well-crafted, eye-catching gigs – for services you can actually complete to a high level of skill, and then take the time to market and promote those gigs to the target customers who need the services you have to offer.

If you want to be successful here – like myself or any of the other “experienced users” – you’re going to have to be willing to experiment until you find what works, be willing to work hard on something productive for your business every day, and understand that success will take time. You are not going to be successful today, probably not tomorrow, most likely not next week, and perhaps not even next month.

Success takes time, and lots and lots of hard, dedicated work. The moment you try to skip over these things and rush to the “I wanna be rich” mindset, is the moment you will fail as a seller. Just like a house, you have to build it before you can live in it. 😉

Just like a house, you have to build it before you can live in it.

Well Said, Jonbaas.

I think gig marketing to targeted clients is the most effective way to stand alone in Gig ranking. Check out Fiverr seller section, you will find how to make a perfect Gig that meets all the important sections. Keep an extra eye on the keywords.

Go through this, a rich resource.Sellers Gigs

Cheers.🙂

Archived