Fiverr Forum

Tips to Level Up

Are the levels fixed or can they be gained early or delayed based on performance?

My gig has been going well and I’ve had 100% positive feedback so far so I’ve been expecting to level up, but alas, nothing as yet.

You should reach Level 1 when you gain 10 positive feedback and have been on the site at least 30 days. Looks like you have reached both of those thresholds; I’d say leave it a few days and then contact customer support if you still haven’t been upgraded.

I’ve been on Fiverr just over 7 days and I already have 32 positive feedback, so I’m looking forward to being Level 1 when the 30 days are up, and Level 2 shortly after!

Same story for me here… More than 30 days on Fiverr with 100% positive feedbacks and more than 35 orders… But I’m not level 1 :frowning: .

If you have any mutual cancellations they wont help you at all. You’ll just have to wait… wait… wait.

Reply to @arnevb: Yes… But I have already contacted them and because I have only ONE cancel order (and bafana says it too in the comment below), they ask that I have to wait :’( .

Reply to @jimmcgovern15: It’s not 10 positive feedback. 10 orders:

Levels perquisites for Level 1: You've been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record.

If you haven't been promoted yet, drop a line to customer support to see why not :)

Thanks for all the replies guys. I have no cancellations. I’ve sent a message to support.

Reply to @doyley3731: Good man, let us know how you get on !