3. Make a video of each Gig
  4. Detailed description
  5. Offer a Guarantee
  6. Pick The Right Price
  7. Advertise your gigs on various platforms
  8. Have a Portfolio of Your Work

what tips you suggest to increase sales in comments below

Make a video of each Gig

I have a gig withou video getting more sales that one with video! I think video really doesn’t matter in ranking

On 9/7/2018 at 11:00 PM, ratanovi said:

i am totally new in fiver and freelancing are. i don’t know how to market my gig in various social platform, any one help me please

You need to learn all those skills on your own. Unfortunately, no one else can help you out with that. Be proactive and start learning the required skills. Now-a-days, there is nothing you can’t find on the internet 🙂

i am totally new in fiver and freelancing are. i don’t know how to market my gig in various social platform, any one help me please

You can always get all the help you need on this forum by reading lots of posts, if you type an how questions in the search bar you will surprise to know that someone had posted the answers weeks, months or years ago on this forum, and they are really helpful.

When I started on fiverr two years ago, I had the same challenges, but thanks to the forum, I always get answers.

Another option is by asking how to do whatever you don’t know on the forum and many people on this forum are always ready to pull new sellers up.

So, welcome to fiverr, welcome to the forum where people help people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived