Fiverr Community Forum

Tips to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests

Very helpful :heart_eyes:
But I have one question. How to know the name of buyer while responding buyer’s request? I mean before response how can we see the name of buyer in buyer’s requests section?
Thanks!!

3 Likes

It is visible in the mobile app

2 Likes

Thanks… :heart_eyes:
I use desktop version that’s why didn’t know it before

1 Like

Hey Sarah,

Thank you so much for the advice. I just had one last concern. My order completion rate has fallen to 75% since I had only completed 6 orders before this debacle happened. I am guessing that might affect clients’ decision. Do you have any advice about how to handle that?

Thanks again,
Sambhavi

1 Like

Thanks for your tips.

1 Like

When You need to order is cancel by buyer or your problem. then you try say buyer , I requested to I send cancel order form resolution center. then you have no problem.
If buyer cancel then it is problem great.
Try to Be send Great buyer Request.

3 Likes

Don’t worry the order completion rate would be back to normal in 60 days of the order cancellation, although it effects your overall ranking and next level promotions but it is not at all visible to the buyers, the only thing visible to the buyers is your response time rest all the analytics are Private and only visible to you.
Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the reassurance!

1 Like

Always a pleasure :relaxed:

1 Like

My hot selling gig was denied some days ago and after recreating it I did not get even a single order. Does it has de-ranked my account?

hi, It is very helpful for us to communicate with byers. I notice several mistakes that I have made recent past. Now I am pretty much aware of this kind of problem. But i cannot see any kind of impression or clicks happening to my gigs. is there any problem I have done?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your tips.

1 Like

“Fiverr, I just have around almost a thousand orders completed and around 680+ reviews but I can’t consider myself successful,“

Love how you still can’t consider yourself successful yet. Never lower the bar and keep on aiming high!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Thank you very much.

1 Like