Fiverr Community Forum

Tips & Tricks for Sellers on Fiver

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Were you the person commanding me to “give” you more tips in another thread? Stats seem to indicate this to be so.

If so this makes it seem that you don’t engage in any real conversations, act like you need tips yourself - and I think you may seeing I see no sales on your Gigs that are formulaic lists (neat vid tho) and still make unrealistic “100% satisfaction” claims - then pretend some sort of expertness with less than a month here.

I hate to seem mean but you do realize that posting faux (that means fake as in fox fur not made from a fox) Rules in the Forum will not bring you customers as you are only dealing with other Sellers. The same time you waste time offending other sellers you could be putting this time into making something more “awesome” yourself.

If you wish to engage, and grow, have a real conversation. Be real. Not this game you are playing as that is only doing you damage (as noted above).

:frowning:

3 Likes

If this is your profile (https://www.fiverr.com/ukfatima_), you’ve been on Fiverr less than a month (December 2020) and have zero rated sales. You’re not qualified to offer advice, and have now broken the forum rules.

2 Likes

It seems the source of your post is from some wishy-washy Facebook marketing and tips page for Fiverr… or an even older Linkedin tips page. Nothing seems original.

3 Likes

If you have proof this was copied then flag it with ‘other’ and put a link to the original in the text box.

1 Like

Done. Literally showed up within seconds of searching a quoted block of the text.

1 Like

2015 posted previously on this very forum.

1 Like

Posted on a Facebook group in September, to a Linkedin tips page in 2017, to this own forum from 2015…

Amazing how things get claimed and disseminated all through the internet.

1 Like

2k1wpq
:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: What you gonna do?

2 Likes

@moderators
Original post was edited to change wording so as to appear original, but content is still copied.

Thank you very much for your advice