Tired of mechanical sounding writers and bad customer service?

Hello everyone!

My name is Victoria and I’m a largely self-taught writer. I say largely self-taught, but I am in fact a student! What I mean my self-taught is that I am simply not satisfied with the standard education given at my university. I am a supreme nerd and am always trying to dig deeper into the pool of knowledge.

My mode of expression? Writing! That’s how I get all of these thoughts out of my head! Some are musicians, some are mathematicians, but I’m a writer.

I know there must be some buyers here that are looking for a writer that’s above the average Fiverr standards. Someone out there just needs a talented, intelligent writer that can take a blog post title or subject and run with it, right?

If that’s someone is you, you’ve found who you’re looking for.

I have been doing a lot of research into effective headline writing, and I know how to get a web surfer to stop and click your article when they see the title.

My expertise ranges in a variety of directions…

Health

History

Society

US Politics

Social Issues

Beauty

Makeup

Travel

Creative Writing

Academic Writing

Research

Sales Articles

Law (US)

Current Events

Philosophy

Spirituality

Globalization

Anthropology

And honestly, give me a topic to research, and I’ll gladly learn some new things and compile them into a well written article!

Thanks for taking the time to read about my gig, and I hope I’ve reached the buyers that could benefit the most from my work!

-Victoria