Fiverr Forum

Tired of trying to find a simple gig- Can anyone help?

All- I know fiverr is doing an excellent job but I’m tired of trying to find out someone who can help me with a simple yet important work I have. Even many service providers do not easily understand English &/or probably are not aware of the technologies used, etc.

I’m looking for someone who could help me improvise on my WP website which essentially is a News/Article/Blogging setup. Can someone help ?

Additionally, just a note (not that I’m complaining too much) that people are not willing to communicate too much before being offered a gig. I also understand that you’ll find many prospective customers just doing window shopping so it becomes difficult (I’d say a waste of time) for service providers to be able to answer each window shopper .

I answer every single person who writes me a message and I believe many other sellers do as well. Not sure what you are looking for but there are tons of qualified sellers that do WP (me included).

Keep reading out to your fellow sellers, the ones who are waiting will answer you, you just have to find them and that takes time

I would recommend that you post in the “Request Gigs™ I’m looking for someone who will” section. This will help you to get people actively contacting you who are proactively looking for work.

Hiya, I’ve got a gig just for website review/critique/etc… Send me a message with details on what you’re interested in, and maybe we can work something out :slight_smile:

Reply to @lparziale:

Hi, I’m looking for someone who could help me improvise on my WP website which essentially is a News/Article/Blogging setup.

4gwirelessforum.com (I already have autoblogged plugin there, but not too sure if we are limited to getting just a very limited content from RSS). Additionally, the look is not good plus the website speed is very less. Can you take a look & advise ?

Reply to @caiterz:

Thank you Dear. Just looked at your profile- sorry that you lost your job. I’m not looking for any review as such :frowning:

Reply to @oranjegirl:

Thank you oranjegirl.

Additionall, I don’t like the look of this forum. I was actually expecting emails for my posts so I didn’t log back in again. Today I just did wondering why I didn’t receive any comments.

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Thanks Mate.

shahjahan said: Thank you Dear. Just looked at your profile- sorry that you lost your job. I'm not looking for any review as such

Oh, just because the gig says that doesn't mean I can't do other things, lol. If you send me a message with what you have in mind, and I'll see if i can help you :)

I would recommend that you post in the “Request Gigs™ I’m looking for someone who will” section. This will help you to get people actively contacting you who are proactively looking for work.

Hiya, I’ve got a gig just for website review/critique/etc… Send me a message with details on what you’re interested in, and maybe we can work something out :slight_smile:

Reply to @lparziale:

Hi, I’m looking for someone who could help me improvise on my WP website which essentially is a News/Article/Blogging setup.

4gwirelessforum.com (I already have autoblogged plugin there, but not too sure if we are limited to getting just a very limited content from RSS). Additionally, the look is not good plus the website speed is very less. Can you take a look & advise ?

Reply to @caiterz:

Thank you Dear. Just looked at your profile- sorry that you lost your job. I’m not looking for any review as such :frowning:

Reply to @oranjegirl:

Thank you oranjegirl.

Additionall, I don’t like the look of this forum. I was actually expecting emails for my posts so I didn’t log back in again. Today I just did wondering why I didn’t receive any comments.

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Thanks Mate.

shahjahan said: Thank you Dear. Just looked at your profile- sorry that you lost your job. I'm not looking for any review as such

Oh, just because the gig says that doesn't mean I can't do other things, lol. If you send me a message with what you have in mind, and I'll see if i can help you :)

Reply to @lparziale: