Tired of waiting

asmaaaboulkhair

Hi, my name is Asmaa. I’m new on Fiverr and I’m waiting for my first order.
I have created this account about two weeks ago, and I still haven’t received any offers! it’s kinda frustrating, but I’m trying to keep mu spirit up!
so, if anyone knows anything to help me get my first gig, that would be awesome!

okay, thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem, here are more tips, since you are a new seller, you can have 7 active gigs on your profile, first choose a niche or your category, for example if you like drawing, all your gigs must be drawing related, don’t do a gig for drawing and another gig for cooking, all your gigs must be in same category, but not delivering teh same service, for example your first gig can be drawing in black and white and second one colored, got it ? 🙂

Second tip, titles and description and tags, you can find good keywords from top sellers in your category, don’t copy them, but put some keywords similar to them, this will get your gigs ranked in first pages 🙂

Third tip, Thumbnails, make sure to put good images for your gigs, simple colors and fonts, not too flashy, keep it simple 🙂

4th tip, keep offerring your services in buyer requests, you can send offers 10 times per day 🙂

Last tip, Be patient, orders will come to you, if it’s not today then tomorrow 🙂

Feel free if you have any questions and goodluck 🙂

I have created one yes…but it’s in the drafts section, and I don’t know how to publish it

You need to fill in all the required fields including adding a gig image and then click “publish”. Publish should be on the last set-up page where I think the gig image is added.

No problem, here are more tips, since you are a new seller, you can have 7 active gigs on your profile, first choose a niche or your category, for example if you like drawing, all your gigs must be drawing related, don’t do a gig for drawing and another gig for cooking, all your gigs must be in same category, but not delivering teh same service, for example your first gig can be drawing in black and white and second one colored, got it ? 🙂

Second tip, titles and description and tags, you can find good keywords from top sellers in your category, don’t copy them, but put some keywords similar to them, this will get your gigs ranked in first pages 🙂

Third tip, Thumbnails, make sure to put good images for your gigs, simple colors and fonts, not too flashy, keep it simple 🙂

4th tip, keep offerring your services in buyer requests, you can send offers 10 times per day 🙂

Last tip, Be patient, orders will come to you, if it’s not today then tomorrow 🙂

Feel free if you have any questions and goodluck 🙂

wow!

thank you so much, I really appreciate that 💕

Archived