Tired of wasting my time. Wanted to train: resentful whiners

turbosupramk3

Around 5 seconds each, I would like 2 sets of each. The youtube channel is about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin and I do not want my channel added to a non applicable canned video that someone already has. I would like the intro and outro to be crytpocurrency related. It would be a bonus if you’ve already done a crypto related youtube intro/outro.

I’ve written a bunch of sellers and no one has came through and most don’t even respond even though fiverr has them as “responds within an hour” . I want something completed by the weekend at this point. I’m willing to pay $30 USD, which based on my searches is at the higher end of the scale.

Message me if you are serious, I don’t want to waste any more of my time please.

Edit:

To all of the cry babies whining in this post, take a look in the mirror and see yourself as you really are … an overcharging inflexible fool that is so resentful that others don’t think you are worth what you think you are worth on fiverr, that you come to complain in a post unrelated to any business transaction of your own. You’ve misread and misrepresented my post through your sensitive “I don’t get paid enough” glasses instead of going about your actual business, it’s pretty sad actually

Here is some advice (and it’s free), if you don’t think you get paid enough, go somewhere else. There is obviously better and less expensive competition, so instead of whining in this thread do something that will actually make a difference … go to another site where there is less competition, increase your skills to stand out and be worth the extra money, lower your prices or quit the industry altogether.

To mariokluser, you didn’t get my business, you aren’t getting my business and you’ll never get my business. The world doesn’t revolve around you, get over yourself.

Around 5 seconds each, I would like 2 sets of each. The youtube channel is about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin and I do not want my channel added to a non applicable canned video that someone already has. I would like the intro and outro to be crytpocurrency related. It would be a bonus if you’ve already done a crypto related youtube intro/outro.

I’ve written a bunch of sellers and no one has came through and most don’t even respond even though fiverr has them as “responds within an hour” . I want something completed by the weekend at this point. I’m willing to pay $30 USD, which based on my searches is at the higher end of the scale.

Message me if you are serious, I don’t want to waste any more of my time please.

Edit:

To all of the cry babies whining in this post, take a look in the mirror and see yourself as you really are … an overcharging inflexible fool that is so resentful that others don’t think you are worth what you think you are worth on fiverr, that you come to complain in a post unrelated to any business transaction of your own. You’ve misread and misrepresented my post through your sensitive “I don’t get paid enough” glasses instead of going about your actual business, it’s pretty sad actually

Here is some advice (and it’s free), if you don’t think you get paid enough, go somewhere else. There is obviously better and less expensive competition, so instead of whining in this thread do something that will actually make a difference … go to another site where there is less competition, increase your skills to stand out and be worth the extra money, lower your prices or quit the industry altogether.

To mariokluser, you didn’t get my business, you aren’t getting my business and you’ll never get my business. The world doesn’t revolve around you, get over yourself.

I’m willing to pay $30 USD, which based on my searches is at the higher end of the scale.

There’s your problem. You’re not going to get the kind of work you need for $30. It’s not possible at that price.

And look at the luck you’re having.

Yes, let’s look at the luck I’m having. I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue. That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else. And I have British guy whining in my post where I offer more than what I see sellers advertising. No one wants to pay GBP labor rates mate, your position is bullocks.

If it’s $50, that’s no big deal either, but that’s all I’m willing to pay before I download software and make it myself.

Yes, let’s look at the luck I’m having. I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue. That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else. And I have British guy whining in my post where I offer more than what I see sellers advertising. No one wants to pay GBP labor rates mate, your position is bullocks.

If it’s $50, that’s no big deal either, but that’s all I’m willing to pay before I download software and make it myself.

I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue. That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else.

No, that’s a reflection of those sellers, NOT Fiverr. It’s not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sellers respond to your messages. You are interacting with sellers, not the people who run the Fiverr site. Therefore, it’s not appropriate to be blaming seller communication issues on the site itself.

Fiverr is a great place to communicate with sellers (especially the good, honorable sellers). You just happen to have limited luck when it comes to convincing sellers to take on your job(s).

And I have British guy whining in my post where I offer more than what I see sellers advertising. No one wants to pay GBP labor rates mate, your position is bullocks.

Betcha I’m richer and cleverer than you though 😁

That’s incorrect. I see multiple sellers offering that for 10 or 20 dollars. Do a search

I have to side with @cyaxrex and common sense on this one.

You are asking for custom work, by the weekend for $30.

I don’t think you’ll get that either here on Fiverr, or anywhere else for that matter.

Correction: you may get that, but you will most certainly won’t want to use whatever is delivered.

before I download software and make it myself.

http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html

I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue. That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else.

So you don’t believe that the very low budget is related to the fact that you are getting no responses/unprofessional behavior?

Edit:

I don’t want to waste any more of my time please.

You don’t have to waste your time. Simply buy the software yourself and make the intro 😉

Who knows, maybe you’ll like it and you can start selling intros yourself. It’s not like you’ll have any competition based on your experience so far.

I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue. That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else

It’s not a reflection of anything but these particular sellers not being interested enough in your offer to even respond. You are not contacting sellers who have either the ability or the interest in what you are offering. Your price is too low for what you want.

And I have British guy whining in my post where I offer more than what I see sellers advertising. No one wants to pay GBP labor rates mate, your position is bullocks.

Betcha I’m richer and cleverer than you though 😁

You’re on a roll, wrong again on both counts. Now if you were to write “whiney” I would certainly digress and give you that title for sure.

So you don’t believe that the very low budget is related to the fact that you are getting no responses/unprofessional behavior?

That “budget” is based on other peoples asking prices. I didn’t pick that number out of thin air. I actually have 23 offers according to the website now. What’s a reasonable budget in your opinion?

That “budget” is based on other peoples asking prices. I didn’t pick that number out of thin air. I actually have 23 offers according to the website now. What’s a reasonable budget in your opinion?

That “budget” is based on other peoples asking prices.

And there is your problem. “other people’s asking prices” are not for custom work, they are for customizing templates, a 15-30 minute job in many cases.

I actually have 23 offers according to the website now.

Have you checked any of them yet? Most will be from sellers who are completely incompetent who have not even read your request.

What’s a reasonable budget in your opinion?

Creating a basic but unique video intro from scratch will take several hours to a day. Creating 4 of them will take 12-30 hours. Let’s say minimum wage of $10/hour for your budget but in reality it should be 3-5 times that.

Guest jovanibrown

I contact a few sellers based on their pricing and they either don’t write back at all or they write back once but don’t continue.

If you approached me with your budget in relation to the work you want done within said budget, I wouldn’t respond to you either, response rate be damned.

That’s a reflection of the site, not anything else.

This is illogical and does not warrant a response, so you should be grateful you received at least two properly articulated ones anyway.

No one wants to pay GBP labor rates mate, your position is bullocks.

The only ***** I see is from you. You get what you pay for. You want top quality at bottom prices, and that’s not going to happen, not with any self - respecting businessperson on Fiverr at least.

Enjoy your pre - rendered templates.

And there is your problem. “other people’s asking prices” are not for custom work, they are for customizing templates, a 15-30 minute job in many cases.

Exactly right.

Edit:

$30 USD, which based on my searches is at the higher end of the scale.

31 Kilograms of potatoes.

For you this is the worth of four original videos, five second each, delivered by the weekend.

I see that you are Colombian.

1 Colombian peso (COL$) = 0,000343735 USD

$30 x 0.8 = $24, or 69.821,28 COL$.

1 kg of potatoes = 2,253.08 COL$ (0.77 $).

I think it might help if you described in your buyer request roughly what you want to happen & what you would like shown in your intros/outros so that the sellers would know more what you need (ie. a bit more specific than cryptocurrency/bitcoin related).

I think it might help if you described in your buyer request roughly what you want to happen & what you would like shown in your intros/outros so that the sellers would know more what you need (ie. a bit more specific than cryptocurrency/bitcoin related).

i will if these offers don’t work out. I’m flexible on price too if 30 is too low as I got that number from many people asking 20.

Let me see what comes out of my current offers

That’s incorrect. I see multiple sellers offering that for 10 or 20 dollars. Do a search

I see multiple sellers offering that for 10 or 20 dollars.

The mere fact that they offer it for that price doesn’t mean that they are able to deliver the quality you might need.

I’m willing to pay before I download software and make it myself

I really hope you purchase the software and do a legal download.

Archived