Titles for purchased orders

execsheo

I purchase many gigs on fiverr and sometimes I need to go back and find a purchased gig later for an edit or reuse. It is sooooo difficult having to comb through many gigs to find one. Is there a way to be able to name your gig so you can go back later and retrieve your actual completed project without having to comb through many?

There is a way. You can see an option to add a note on top right corner of the order page. You can add a private note there. It is only visible to you!

Here is an example. I just added “Completed” as my note
PVT%20NOTE|690x388

You can see that note on your list of orders. You need to click it to see the note. This way is much easier for me to go through completed orders

1639522546_orderlist.thumb.jpg.8c82fb75a62803503f9b09def70b7482.jpg

Hope this will help you as well

There is a way. You can see an option to add a note on top right corner of the order page. You can add a private note there. It is only visible to you!

Here is an example. I just added “Completed” as my note

PVT%20NOTE|690x388

You can see that note on your list of orders. You need to click it to see the note. This way is much easier for me to go through completed orders

Hope this will help you as well

Are you a seller or buyer? your categories look different than mine as I am a buyer.

Archived