To All the Experienced and Talented Content Writers on Fiverr

bestintheword

I got this idea from a post that @cyaxrex had and I thought of creating it into a topic.

Hey @cyaxrex and other talented content and article writers !! I. I saw @cyaxrex article writing skill from this post and from this I get that @cyaxrex 's writing skills are just awesome. You should probably buy a domain like firstorderonfiverr.com (I haven’t checked if it’s still available ) and you can publish blog posts about several topics there and then we will all also redirect all people to your website (WE Will be doing your free promotion :rofl: ) who ask on fiverr forum for ::-
“HELP ME TO GET MY FIRST ORDER”
In this way, you can promote your gigs, rank on google and probably earn some passive income

This was just an idea, though 😆

This would also save some of our time :rofl::rofl:

And do not forget to tell me that you liked it or not 😂

I got this idea from a post that @cyaxrex had and I thought of creating it into a topic.

Hey @cyaxrex and other talented content and article writers !! I. I saw @cyaxrex article writing skill from this post and from this I get that @cyaxrex 's writing skills are just awesome. You should probably buy a domain like firstorderonfiverr.com (I haven’t checked if it’s still available ) and you can publish blog posts about several topics there and then we will all also redirect all people to your website (WE Will be doing your free promotion :rofl: ) who ask on fiverr forum for ::-

“HELP ME TO GET MY FIRST ORDER”

In this way, you can promote your gigs, rank on google and probably earn some passive income

This was just an idea, though 😆

This would also save some of our time :rofl::rofl:

And do not forget to tell me that you liked it or not 😂

You should probably buy a domain like firstorderonfiverr.com

This might sound awful, but I’d never actively help other sellers like that FOC. Of course, you are welcome to buy whatever domain you like, before populating it with content from yours truly. 😉

Archived