“To date, I have so far earned $40,412…”

Interview with FVCHAMP seo assistant for Fragglesrock

So what exactly are you selling ?

I provide basic seo services like bookmarking, article and video submission. I used to have lots of gigs like selling ebooks, twitter services but its too tiring having many gigs to attend to so i just focused on these 3 gigs which i enjoy doing.

How long have you been on Fiverr? And how long did it take before you make first dollars?

I joined Fiverr in July 2010 and it took me only 24hrs to make my first sale.

The rest of interview and many more can find on Fragglesrock

:slight_smile:

New interview on website added now ;-).

I earn some rightnow, enough to buy things I want like tablet or smartphone every month, think I can earn some serious amount after get to level two (very soon).

Maybe I will try to see if customer willing to pay more or wait longer, too many order coming everyday, I may serious drop the quality or disable my gig, they don’t have an auto stop function when a massive amount of queue stack up :frowning:

Reply to @foggyflute:

wow, you are talented artist foggyflute ;-). I just look at your gig, that´s great a lot order in first month. Try more days, maybe 15 instead of 10, if you have this problem. Or you can contact Fiverr about auto stop function ;-).

great success stories in there.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

I hope one day I can become a Top rated seller too

I already suggest autostop function, hope they can make it in a few month.

But not got my hope high, the system is still buggy with basic function right now…

hmm. “Joined Fiverr 3 months ago” but you said you joined 2 years ago? :open_mouth:

Reply to @designhero:

Hello designhero, I am only moderator of Fragglesrock where I am sharing interviews with top rated sellers, this is not about me ;-). Is it clear? :slight_smile:

Reply to @armer:

Reply to @foggyflute:

I think it´s matter of time.

I am just trying to help people, but ok ;-).

HI, THATZ COOL. FIVERR IS THE BEST.

I like your gig foggyflute I’m gonna put it on fiverrtastic. :slight_smile: