To Do List bug is fixed, but if you don't do THIS ONE TIP, you will have LATE orders! READ THIS!

cassysailermoon

As we all are aware, the To Do List was messed up today. Mid-morning (my time, at least), this bug was fixed. CS reset the To Do Lists, and now they’re back in working order.

However, I found something out, and I’m every glad I did. I noticed that when the To Do List got reset, all my orders that were currently in my que when the list got reset no longer show up on the To Do List; only the orders people have made since the reset show up.

In order to see the gigs that you had in the que before the reset, you have to click on the “Sales” tab at the top of the page. Doing so automatically takes you the the “Manage Sales” page. Here, you’ll be able to see a complete list of all the orders you need to complete–the ones purchased before AND after the reset.

I’m glad I noticed this before I had late orders! I thought I would let everyone know so that they wouldn’t have late orders due to this either! 🙂

Hope this helps,

Cassy

Archived