To fiverr GUI developers - please consider to separate Inbox and Notifications

I know is probably not your idea, please share it with those who’s responsible. I also kindly encourage all fiverr users to comment/like this post to draw attention to this subject matter. I kindly suggest to make Notifications as a Bell icon and Inbox as a Mail icon alongside with shopping cart icon, just a suggestion though please make the way you believe is the best but we really want to have those two separated and in the main menu. Thanks a lot!

• Victor (ItConsultSrv)

I know is probably not your idea, please share it with those who’s responsible. I also kindly encourage all fiverr users to comment/like this post to draw attention to this subject matter. I kindly suggest to make Notifications as a Bell icon and Inbox as a Mail icon alongside with shopping cart icon, just a suggestion though please make the way you believe is the best but we really want to have those two separated and in the main menu. Thanks a lot!

• Victor (ItConsultSrv)

Yes i also need them separate… In fact i didn’t like even a single thing in this updated version.

Create a poll so everyone can cast a vote for either a Yes or a No…

• 3 years later...

Archived