To get gig rank how many impressions need?

mohsinaj

@imagination7413 I have 4k impressions. To get the order what can I do?

There is no “secret” method or sure way to get orders. You’re off to a good start with your gigs, they are very visually clean and appealing. Weighing in as a copywriter, however, your text needs work.

image.thumb.png.a9f3180f8f4bb668720fd019d132038d.png
image797×825 121 KB

If you are a team of 25+ people, then you use “we”, “us”, and “our.” If you are a single person, you would use “I”, “mine” and “me”. You can’t mix the two or it sounds unprofessional.

You’re also asking for trouble with stuff like “satisfaction guarantees” and “100% money back” type of phrases - I’d heavily caution you to take those out entirely. You also lean on the passive voice too much, which is bad for both confidence and sales.

image.png.27f8c0b338259b40ac7558891d135f49.png

There is no “secret” method or sure way to get orders. You’re off to a good start with your gigs, they are very visually clean and appealing. Weighing in as a copywriter, however, your text needs work.

If you are a team of 25+ people, then you use “we”, “us”, and “our.” If you are a single person, you would use “I”, “mine” and “me”. You can’t mix the two or it sounds unprofessional.

You’re also asking for trouble with stuff like “satisfaction guarantees” and “100% money back” type of phrases - I’d heavily caution you to take those out entirely. You also lean on the passive voice too much, which is bad for both confidence and sales.

@thatwordchick

This is great advice for me I will update very soon. Thank you so much!

Archived