To increase selling

matrixlogo

hello everyone
I was a seller in fiverr since 2 years and also i could get many orders last year. But i had a exam then i was on vacation mode in fiverr. But after active in fiverr again i couldnt get any orde yet. Please help fiverrs.
Thanks

hello everyone

I was a seller in fiverr since 2 years and also i could get many orders last year. But i had a exam then i was on vacation mode in fiverr. But after active in fiverr again i couldnt get any orde yet. Please help fiverrs.

Thanks

Please take some time to learn how to market and promote your gigs to the target customers that need your services. YOU will have to learn how this works, we are not going to do your research for you. Marketing and promoting your gigs could bring in new customers and orders.

Please take some time to learn how to market and promote your gigs to the target customers that need your services. YOU will have to learn how this works, we are not going to do your research for you. Marketing and promoting your gigs could bring in new customers and orders.

Thank you for your advice @jonbaas 😊

Archived