Fiverr Forum

To keep 100% rating - For newbie sellers

1. Reply any messages from anyone who is interested in your gigs.
2. deliver as soon as possible.
3. Support as soon as possible after the Job done (if buyers request)!
4. Reply all reviews (positive reviews & negative reviews).
5. Never think "It's just 5$"... never
Good luck :)

Great advice, but what if you do all of the above, and more and still get a negative review? Sometimes you cant make everyone happy. Sorry for the sour note, but this is reality, and any new seller should be aware of that.

The delivery is very important.

In fact I think there could be a scale and on it there is a line where once you go over it you will risk not getting anything!

Reply to @beatcraigslist: True - you can’t make everyone happy. What I understand reading posts from Top Rated Sellers, for the tough buyers, you do everything in your power to make them happy. Then, if for any reason you can’t satisfy their demands, you opt for mutual cancellation.

Kim

I must be crazy, cuz i dont think

"Its JUST $5"…

I think

"Whee!!! IM GETTING $5! :D"

(any money is exciting for the unemployed LOL)

goodworker123 said: 1. Reply any messages from anyone who is interested in your gigs.
2. deliver as soon as possible.
3. Support as soon as possible after the Job done (if buyers request)!
4. Reply all reviews (positive reviews & negative reviews).
5. Never think "It's just 5$"... never

These are all great to follow and will result in great success, thank you

Great tips for the new sellers :slight_smile:

You’re doin it for free… and getting $5 as a bonus ;3

Reply to @caiterz: agree! Sometime I did the job and when buyer feel good, they will order to pay me :slight_smile:

caiterz said: You're doin it for free.. and getting $5 as a bonus ;3

Great words! I always consider this when I'm doing anything.
"Max, you're getting $1,000 for this, make sure it's your best"

Its not only for Newbies, its good for everybody

So far, the only buyer feedback I’ve replied to are those that needed clarification (such as when a buyer needed a different file version). I had been avoiding it because I’m a bit shy, but now that I’ve been on Fiverr for about a year now and I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback, I feel more confident. I’d like to respond to buyers’ feedback and show that I genuinely appreciate them, but I feel like I’ve set a standard of not responding unless they have a question. I also don’t want buyers to feel offended that I’ve waited this long to respond to their feedback.

Should I go back and post long-overdue responses to all of the feedback I’ve received so far? Should I leave that as it is, and start getting in the habit of responding to any new feedback? Or should I just continue my habit of only responding to questions?

I’d appreciate anyone’s opinion on this. :slight_smile:

Reply to @rover10: Yes :smiley:

Reply to @creativemind21: Thanks for your sharing :slight_smile:

deliver more than they expecting for surprise

Great advice for us all.

Onin has hit the nail on the head. Always try and over deliver. Even if its just a friendly comment about their website or work. Make it genuine though, it helps to be warm and friendly and interested in people.

May be they will then come back and turn your $5 into $10.

Xpress Delivery Tag Best Reward For Your Gig

Fast delivery and quality work is main important part for every gig.

Reply to @linkninza: yes :slight_smile:

I must be crazy, cuz i dont think

"Its JUST $5"…

I think

"Whee!!! IM GETTING $5! :D"

(any money is exciting for the unemployed LOL)