To NEWBIES: Drop your question

shapon1

Hi how to obtain visibility and gain clients? Thank you

Getting the visility you meant to rank your GIGs I belive. First you need to create a GIG with the best skill you got. Then create the GIG in a proper way: do keyword research, write a nice description, tell what you offer, put the best prices, do the GIG marketing in social media.

Use the Fiverr mobile app stay connected and reponse your clients promptly…

Learn more from google and youtube.

Getting the visility you meant to rank your GIGs I belive. First you need to create a GIG with the best skill you got. Then create the GIG in a proper way: do keyword research, write a nice description, tell what you offer, put the best prices, do the GIG marketing in social media.

Use the Fiverr mobile app stay connected and reponse your clients promptly…

Learn more from google and youtube.

Actually, YouTube ‘experts’ are expert at providing mostly poor advice to Fiverr newbies.

The best source of CORRECT information is through this Forum by asking users who have been here for more than a year for their assistance.

Actually, YouTube ‘experts’ are expert at providing mostly poor advice to Fiverr newbies.

The best source of CORRECT information is through this Forum by asking users who have been here for more than a year for their assistance.

Yes agree with you. most of the YouTube content about gig promotion is not enough and information is very unauthentic.

So, here is something that I want to know. I Open my acc on fiverr jan 2021 I didn’t spent too much time. But recently more likly 30 days I spend 8-10 hours, I created 4 gigs but still can’t find any job. Is there any problem with my gig or I don’t know what should I do?

Plz share some information that really works.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Just got some free time and wanted to help NEWBIES those are seeking for guideline. So I or the experts in this platform going to reply or share their experience to your legit queries if there any.

Just got some free time and wanted to help NEWBIES those are seeking for guideline.

We have a category on the forum where you can do just that.

It is called Improve My Gig.

That’s where I go to help others in my free time.

Am sure any help you give there will be appreciated.

you are absolutely right 😀

thank you for your time, I have a question, I had to cancel one order last month, It was mutual cancellation but my order completion rate went down to 50%, even i don’t get any knock after this, what should i do now? already one month left

thank you for your time, I have a question, I had to cancel one order last month, It was mutual cancellation but my order completion rate went down to 50%, even i don’t get any knock after this, what should i do now? already one month left

I had to cancel one order last month, It was mutual cancellation but my order completion rate went down to 50%, even i don’t get any knock after this, what should i do now? already one month left

Please see: fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations

The cancellation will stop affecting your gig after 60 days.

Hi there,

Just got some free time and wanted to help NEWBIES those are seeking for guideline. So I or the experts in this platform going to reply or share their experience to your legit queries if there any.

experts in this platform going to reply or share their experience

Is it weird that this topic really irks me? Especially the quote above.

Where does one come off expecting others to reply to any queries or questions?

So far, the OP hasn’t contributed a single excellent, good or even an adequate advice. :roll_eyes:

So far, the OP hasn’t contributed a single excellent, good or even an adequate advice. :roll_eyes:

Is it weird that this topic really irks me?

No it isn’t. I share your pain!

So far, the OP hasn’t contributed a single excellent, good or even an adequate advice.

And that is why it isn’t!

I find it…odd as well.

There are plenty of individual threads of desperate sellers wanting feedback on their gigs. I find it more appropriate to check those out and reply to them if I feel like/want to contribute somehow.

This isn’t a helpful tip/advice thread either, as those normally have the OP post an in-depth/detailed opening post and are normally followed by replies of appreciation or second opinions/insight contributed by others.

Just got some free time and wanted to help NEWBIES those are seeking for guideline.

That’s where I go to help others in my free time.

Am sure any help you give there will be appreciated.

331715_2.png lloydsolutions:

The above is from my post above. This topic just doesn’t seem to fit the Conversations category.

Okay so my question is… When i type my main word from the title of my gig ‘‘rocket league’’ i cant find myself anywhere form the 1st to 16th page but i can find myself in ‘‘local sellers’’ ‘‘online sellers’’

I was looking around and 2 guys had similiar problem
1 guy was back into search engine in 2 motnhs
2nd guy was back in 4months

So is there anyone who had the same problem?

Archived