To our Fiverr community in India

mjensen415

We understand that due to the difficulty of India’s current situation, it may not be possible to go about business as usual. In the hopes of being able to help even a little bit, we’ve put together some tips that might make it easier to navigate your business during this time:

1. If you need to take time off from the platform, we encourage you to use the Out of Office feature.
  2. If you need to extend your expected date of delivery, find out how here.
  3. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help – contact our support team.

Best wishes,The Fiverr Team

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Guys

I’m from India. And as you all know my country is suffering from Covid19. And the lack of Oxygen cylinder making this disease more and more stronger. I want you guys to prays for my country people.

We will be able to defeat this virus soon.

Thanks you so much Fiverr for your help

I’m managing all my monthly expenses through Fiverr Earning. I love this platform. Fiverr really overcome my problems.

Thanks again!!

Hello Guys

I’m from India. And as you all know my country is suffering from Covid19. And the lack of Oxygen cylinder making this disease more and more stronger. I want you guys to prays for my country people.

We will be able to defeat this virus soon.

Thanks you so much Fiverr for your help

I’m managing all my monthly expenses through Fiverr Earning. I love this platform. Fiverr really overcome my problems.

Thanks again!!

We also pray for your country, save life form Covid 19

Thank you for the wishes.

BTW the situation is not as worse as the media is showing. The numbers are big obviously but if see per 100,000 populations is doing very well.

WHO stats as of today :

The point is NOT per 1000 or per 100000 people dead. Besides the fact that everyone knows these numbers are underreported, the point is that MANY people are dying in the country and quite terribly, and the medical system is on the verge of collapse. No amount of money is saving people, where everyone from senior politicians’ kids to longstanding diplomats are dying. None of this data torturing is going to change that.

People in India would probably appreciate all these statistics and comparisons once they can access oxygen and remdesivir at a rate which isn’t daylight robbery. I, for one, am glad that the media is showing how badly things are going. The reason why we are in this absolute turd of a situation in the first place is because the media had stopped showing the imminent dangers and risks, and everyone and their grandmother decided that it was okay to not wear masks.

Please just appreciate what Fiverr has posted out of empathy for this situation. Stop underplaying the severity of the problem in the country and the collective national grief for the sake of some misplaced false pride, saving face, or whatever it is that you are trying to achieve with this bizarre numbers game.

Archived