Fiverr Community Forum

To prevent Covid what you do?

Hello all the world !!
What things are you making to prevent the covid ?
I read aout do sport frequently could be very good to dont get the virus…
Have a nice weekend people !!! greetings from @vivi123

9 Likes

Being a hermit closed off from the rest of the world is a great way to avoid any person-to-person transmitted virus.

-Just saying. Not that I am a hermit!

7 Likes

I’m wearing a mask, if that counts!

2 Likes

I keep being home all time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Healthy diet, sanitizer, mask. Eat lot of fruits. ‘C’ vitamin based diet , If you want to increase immunity eat more raw food and avoid oily and packed food

2 Likes

Do focus on fruits and healthy food especially Vitamins C and Vitamin D. Think Good and Positive.
May GOD Keep all of you healthy,safe and sound.

2 Likes

Wearing mask.
Create social distancing.

1 Like

Stay away from public place.

1 Like

I got the vaccine :syringe:!

I make sure to carry hand sanitizer In my car and to sanitize before and after every batch that I shop. I carry Lysol spray with me as well so I can spray down the grocery bags before I Deliver them. It’s probably an unnecessary step but it makes me feel better. (About the fomites)

1 Like

@vivi123 To prevent from corona, taking hot water steam is the best remedy which kills the bacteria and virus because of hot steam.

If you ever went to any crowded place then during reach at home, immediately take hot water steam so that it kills the virus in nose because virus enters through the nose.

However, virus keeps in the nose at the initial 1st day then after 1st day, it enters in the body and lungs.
So, if you immediately takes hot water steam on 1st day then this renedy can protect you from virus.

**Hope this will help you.**:blush:
Stay Safe!

1 Like

Thanks for all your opinion !!! take care !!! @vivi123 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like