Fiverr Forum

Today completed my 1800 Review

Thanks so much for all your wishes and support. Thanks so much for all your endless love. That’s the greatness of fiverr.

My kind request all sellers on fiverr, please use your own art work or images as your gig images. please do not use stolen images from internet to use your own images.

Buyers are trusting fiverr and all sellers here. we cant cheat the buyers with stolen work as our portfolio and misguiding the buyers. so please use own profile image and if you are not interested to use your own image then better create a logo for your services and use it as your profile image.

Work hard and be true to your heart. One day you will get super success, keep up the good work always, make the buyer happy :slight_smile:

The rate you’re going you’ll be posting “I’m a TRS, again.” :sunglasses:
Inspiring as always… Cheers to your success!

Yes i am working hard to make all mu buyers happy and really working hard to get TRS again.

As a experience designer and working on fiverr for more than 5 years i can guide new sellers how to start their fiverr freelancing.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Hey,

Congratulation for completed 1800 review.

:slight_smile:

@logoflow

Thanks brother.

always.

:slight_smile:

I am so happy that so many sellers congratulating and wishing me good luck, i am feeling very very happy.

As i am taking care of my 2.5 year ADHD and mild autistic child at home most of the time will spend with my family and taking care of my son. Fiverr forum is only place for me to refresh and learn and share so many ideas.

Thanks so much for all your support.

once again congratulation. :slight_smile: