Fiverr Community Forum

Today facing error 500 again and again

Hi today i am facing error 500, again and again, asking for captcha verification

only in downloading OR page open?

it was on every page and asking for captcha again and again i was chatting with my client and this error disturbing me to much

Are you using Opera, Change you browser or reopen your browser. go for task Manger see there what’s going on and end it some staff. Some if you are using proxy. check you javascript is opened, delete all histories with cookies. then Try.

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site’s server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.
The 500 Internal Server Error is a “server-side” error, meaning the problem is not with your PC or Internet connection but instead is a problem with the web site’s server so you don’t have to worry about it but Fiverr team should .
Even though the issue is not yours to troubleshoot or resolve, there are a few things you can do: 1.Clear all your browsing data :- cookies and history etc .
2. Check if your browser version is outdated , then you should update it .
3.If using proxy , try turning it off .
4. And Last but not the least be patient and try after sometime .

thanks for the reply
my pc is updated and i face that error about 1 hour before that was fine and after is running fine and that day i was unable to deliver order again and again error

hi,
That day i did mistakenly deliver order
i was working on 2 orders
Buyer A
Buyer B
that day i want to deliver order to buyer A
but i was facing error again and again i did mistake and deliver to order buyer B
and yesterday i receive email that my order A is going late but But I was thinking that I have already delivered the order A, so i deliver the order A. but today i received again email that order B is automatically completed. but i am working on that order B and waiting for hosting detail to migrate her website from my test site to her server.
what to do now any suggestion