Today first time i got tos violation warning

paponword2430

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

They should’ve wrote in the email why you got a warning.

Basically You want more times active at Fiverr you need an auto refresher.

Please stop spreading this nonsense that people need to “stay online”. That doesn’t make any difference and will only get your clients mad if it shows you online but you wouldn’t reply because you are actually not there.

Using an auto refresher is not a good idea. Why would you trick people that you are online when you are not. Honestly, as a buyer, I would ignore people that I see online all the time. It feels fishy to me, no one can work 24/7, so either they use some sort of trick or they outsource their content. Regardless, I would stay away. So in your quest to trick the system, all you are doing is you’re damaging your reputation and chances of getting sales, imho.

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

Thank for you sharing knowledge!

Using an auto refresher is not a good idea. Why would you trick people that you are online when you are not. Honestly, as a buyer, I would ignore people that I see online all the time. It feels fishy to me, no one can work 24/7, so either they use some sort of trick or they outsource their content. Regardless, I would stay away. So in your quest to trick the system, all you are doing is you’re damaging your reputation and chances of getting sales, imho.

i only use it when im active personally as i sometime forget to refresh the page when im watching tutorial etc…

Normal!

I don’t prefer to use auto-refresh.

This means that you are showing yourself at the desk rather than at the work desk. It is definitely against the policy.

So I suggested not to use it.

Bro then does people manually refresh the page everytime to show they are active…if i refresh page one time then for how long fiverr will show me active…Do you know that

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

All accounts are evaluated per 2 months.

The warnings stay, though. They may no longer count for evaluation, but they’re not removed from your account, and another warning or two could get you a permanent ban.

Archived