Fiverr Forum

Today I didn't receive any buyer request

last few days I got many buyer request but today I didn’t receive any buyer request today. Why was that

Hello emmie9t!

One of the first rules to success is patience! Yes I know - It may sound boring, but the road to success isn’t something to take lightly, success is something you have to be persistent to get!

As to why you haven’t gotten an order, there’s a list of things you can do to get buyers on Fiverr:

1. Look at other Gigs and see how they compare to yours, and see how you can make your Gig look like a better deal to the viewer or make it look like you know what you’re doing.
  2. Watch videos and research Fiverr, there are also free courses you can take on Fiverr itself, expand
    thy knowledge!
  3. Sound confident in what you say, in your Gig or in the forums, confident people can attract positive and helpful people which’ll be beneficial to you.
  4. Start off low. Start off with a price that is low, do your best on the first few buyers, and if you’ve done well and you receive good reviews from those buyer’s, only then raise your price to where it should’ve originally been.

Those are some of the things to keep in mind. I hope you’ll be successful one day. -Nathaniel Bird

1 Like

Thank you and very helpful mutch appreciate your comment

1 Like

You’re very welcome!