Fiverr Community Forum

Today, I got this notice... πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

I am a grandma and more than likely one of the oldest sellers on Fiverr. I had just put my grandbaby down for a nap when I got the phone beep, which meant that I had a Fiverr message. I quickly checked it and found this:

I was ecstatic! And immediately shared the fantastic news with my husband of 49 years! Then I began to cry tears of joy! :sob:

Now I am sharing my good news with the Fiverr Forum as I have many friends here that feel like family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: :hugs:

A bit of background:

I started selling on Fiverr in July of 2017 and did not get my first order for 45 days. In the meantime, I visited the Fiverr Forum every day and read excellent advice from other experienced sellers. I also fine-tuned my gigs and profile until I thought it was perfect. Then I would scrutinize other sellers’ gigs and profiles in my niche and fine-tune some moreβ€”I never copied any sellers’ wording. I always created my own.

I have been eligible for the TRS badge for two years. However, I never really expected to get it. But secretly, I was hoping to, if only for the seven-day clearance of my earnings. Now I have that and hopefully more income and orders too! :wink:

195 Likes

wowwwwwwww!! Congrats sister, pray for me too

3 Likes

I am a sister, :wink:
But thank you! :blush:

15 Likes

Congratulations for you

6 Likes

Many congratulations. Well deserved! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

:champagne: …

9 Likes

LOL, Sorry, congrats sis.

2 Likes

Congratulations Vickie!!

Well deserved!!

16 Likes

congrats dear, hope you doing well in future also

1 Like

I’m very, very happy for you! Congratulations! It is so well deserved! :partying_face:

Your posts in the forum have always been a pleasure to read, and everyone here has always known that you deserved to be TRS! Now Fiverr finally realized it too! :relaxed:

20 Likes

Congratulation, have a nice journey!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your gigs look beautiful by the way, love your cover images, you’re wearing a different sweater in each picture.

Get ready for a flood of orders. Will you be raising your prices? Limiting how many orders you can get per day?

6 Likes

Congrats Vickie :tada:

I’m so happy for you!! I love reading your fun posts on the Forum!

12 Likes

congratulations. I am new here so i know the work that comes in with being the best.
cheers sister

3 Likes

That is awesome Vickie, very very well deserved! Congratulations and welcome to the club, I am sure this will boost your business as well, enjoy the new perks! <3 :))))

3 Likes

A very warm and hearty congratulations! :trophy: :partying_face: A much deserved bit of recognition for your accomplishments!

Your presence on the forum as a font of wisdom and positivity cannot be overstated and it’s been delightful to read your posts and interact with you in this little digital community!

12 Likes

Wow! Congratulations!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations!
I am back after a long time, let’s see if i get orders after being inactive and declining orders for 20 days or so.

4 Likes

Congrats, @vickiespencer I know you have mentioned not being invited for quite some time.

That’s a big deal.

7 Likes

Congratulations Sis :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like