Today, I got this notice... ? ??

vickiespencer

I am a grandma and more than likely one of the oldest sellers on Fiverr. I had just put my grandbaby down for a nap when I got the phone beep, which meant that I had a Fiverr message. I quickly checked it and found this:

318602461_ScreenShot2021-03-16at11_18_15AM.thumb.jpg.e40bfe88a4db3547b26cea20b12a47c4.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 11.18.15 AM1332×604 73.7 KB

I was ecstatic! And immediately shared the fantastic news with my husband of 49 years! Then I began to cry tears of joy! 😭

Now I am sharing my good news with the Fiverr Forum as I have many friends here that feel like family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A bit of background:

I started selling on Fiverr in July of 2017 and did not get my first order for 45 days. In the meantime, I visited the Fiverr Forum every day and read excellent advice from other experienced sellers. I also fine-tuned my gigs and profile until I thought it was perfect. Then I would scrutinize other sellers’ gigs and profiles in my niche and fine-tune some more—I never copied any sellers’ wording. I always created my own.

I have been eligible for the TRS badge for two years. However, I never really expected to get it. But secretly, I was hoping to, if only for the seven-day clearance of my earnings. Now I have that and hopefully more income and orders too! 😉

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m very, very happy for you! Congratulations! It is so well deserved! 🥳

Your posts in the forum have always been a pleasure to read, and everyone here has always known that you deserved to be TRS! Now Fiverr finally realized it too! ☺️

A very warm and hearty congratulations! 🏆 A much deserved bit of recognition for your accomplishments!

Your presence on the forum as a font of wisdom and positivity cannot be overstated and it’s been delightful to read your posts and interact with you in this little digital community!

Archived